Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- FONT: Text uses Times New Roman 12-point; employs italics or bold for emphasis — rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- HEADINGS are proper MS Word Style headings, in sentence case (NOT uppercase), and numbered — refer to Author Guidelines.
- MARGINS are 1" for top, left, bottom and right (MS Word default).
- PARAGRAPHS: Line spacing is set as 'Multiple’, 1.08 lines. (MS Word default). Paragraphs are left-aligned, NOT justified.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, the ORCID of the author has been provided.
- TWO documents have been uploaded: (a) the anonymised manuscript and (b) a covering letter with details of all authors, the full title of the article and the names and contact details of three possible referees.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.