Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- FONT: Use italics or bold for emphasis; do NOT underline text, except for URLs.
- TITLE: Please us sentence case, not uppercase for the article title please.
- MARGINS are 1" (or 2.5 cm) for top, left, bottom and right. This is incidentally the MS Word default.
- NB: Provide DOIs of journal articles in the Reference list. Start with https://doi.org ...
- Provide an ORCiD (strongly recommended).
Anonymise the manuscript:
(a) Redact the author and affiliated institution.
(b) Remove author details from file properties, see: https://www.journals.ac.za/index.php/jlt/announcement/view/46
Upload TWO documents:
(a) an anonymized manuscript and
(b) a cover letter with details of authors (incl. biosketches); article title; and contact details of three possible referees. More details in the "Author Guidelines" below.
- This is just a quick checklist. For more detail, please refer to the Author Guidelines in the section below.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.