Already have a Username/Password for African Journal of Nephrology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- All the authors have approved the final manuscript and given permission for publication in the African Journal of Nephrology.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
A statement on ethics committee or institutional review board approval (for human and animal studies) is included at the end of the Methods section.
- There is an Acknowledgements section, if appropriate, which follows the Conclusions section and which includes details on funding sources.
- A Conflict of interest statement has been included just before the References section.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses), for emphasis; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instructions for Authors.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.